ChiroPatrick provide a prompt and professional chiropractic service for workers in the business district of Brisbane city.
Our reputation is based on the results you get.
We want you to feel the benefits of chiropractic care as soon as possible. This can vary between individuals. We aim to be conservative in recommendations, although provide enough time & input to get the results you want, and keep you well!
What can we help you with?
A poorly functioning spine can result in the obvious, and these are why the majority of patients will attend a chiropractor:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Headache & Migraine
- Jaw or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) problems
- Hip pain
- Referred pain – legs (sciatica)/feet, shoulders/arms/hands, ribs
A poorly functioning spine may also result in the less obvious, and many of our patients’ report that they are better able to manage the effects of, for example:
- Digestive problems
- Respiratory problems
The spine is my main focus, although it can be dependent on the function of other joints. Hips, knees, ankles, shoulders elbows and wrist joints are all areas we work with.
Training & Experience
Dr Patrick Maher – BAppSc(Chiropractic)
- 1990 graduate of the 5 year full time Bachelor of Applied Science (Chiropractic) RMIT Melbourne Link: http://www.rmit.edu.au/about/our-locations-and-facilities/services/health- clinics/health-sciences-clinic/
- 26 years of experience in both group & solo practices servicing all age groups including infants & seniors
- Served on the Executive Committee of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia (Queensland) Link: http://caaq.com.au/
- Practiced in rural, coastal & suburban settings seeing a wide range of presenting problems
- Sacro-occipital Technique (incorporates CRANIAL technique)
- National Diversified
- Thompson (Drop piece)
- Applied Kinesiology
- Muscle Trigger Point Therapy
Member of the following professional organisations
CAA – (Chiropractors’ Association of Australia) Link: http://chiropractors.asn.au/
SOTO – (Sacro-occipital Technique Organisation of Australasia) Link: http://www.soto.net.au/
SCA – (Sports Chiropractic Australia) Link: http://chiropractors.asn.au/membership/clinical-interest-groups/sca
DVA – (Department of Veterans Affairs Provider) Link: http://www.dva.gov.au/contact